Author: Matt Bertram
The missing piece of internet marketing that almost all business owners miss is transforming themselves into an authoritative brand that attracts their ideal customers.
Yes, traffic is very important for getting your prospects to find you online. However, most social psychologists would agree the secret sauce for small business owners, entrepreneurs, and salespeople is being chosen over your competition is to be viewed as a “Trusted Advisor”.
In this book, Matt Bertram reveals tactics and strategies to quickly build authority and create “trusted advisor status” in your market to dramatically gain mindshare with your prospects as well as increase your web presence, dominate your niche, and generate more leads online than ever before!
These are not untested theories, or rehashed ideas but strategies and tactics that Matt has personally helped implement for hundreds of clients and entrepreneurs, including:
- Understanding the science behind credibility – a factual basis to generate trust.
- A blueprint to creating the reputation you want others to see online.
- The hidden concepts behind affinity audiences, attraction marketing, and cause-based selling.
- Case studies and real-world examples of people and businesses that achieved significant success through brand building.
- A step-by-step explanation of how to build authority using the best tools, platforms, and resources online.
- Why achieving a “Trusted Advisor Status,” SERP stacking, and the celebrity effect is so important.
- Brand new ways you can use social media, paid ads, email automation and more.
Matt Bertram is a trainer, local keynote speaker and consultant in Digital Marketing and Social Selling. He is currently the Co-host of the most popular SEO podcast on iTunes and Ahrefs called, “The Unknown Secrets of Internet Marketing.” He is COO at eWebResults, a top internet marketing agency since 1999.
Get your Kindle copy now!
Build Your Brand Mania book review
“Build Your Brand Mania is a wonderful book delivering on its title, how to create the perfect following and customer base through on-line mechanisms. Too often the business owner relies on word-of-mouth to grow a business, which works, however, it takes generations to grow. Matt does a great job at educating each area and then provides detailed step-by-step instructions how to implement the education.” — Doug Winne, Profit Strategist