ARE YOUR GIRLFRIENDS MAKING YOU SICK?
Too many unhealthy female friendships wreak havoc in the lives of women. Too many women have stolen, slept with, or had an ongoing affair with their “best” friend’s significant other. Too many women are bad-mouthing their friends in anger, or in an effort to gain favor of other friends. They may deliberately sabotage our success from nothing more than jealousy.
This book will help you learn:
- Recognize the difference between a healthy and unhealthy friendship
- What kind of toxic friend you are up against?
- Is she really your friend?
- How to salvage the friendship (if you want to)
- What other women are saying about their friendships (you’re not alone!)
- When all else fails, learning how to let go
I surveyed over three hundred women who offered their views on friendship, and the relationships that became too toxic to endure. Their candid responses have been included in this book. Real women. Real experiences.
Sometimes a friendship can be salvaged.
You may need to let them go.
If you need to re-evaluate your friendships, then this book is for you! Packed full of information you can start using TODAY!
Grab your copy now and lead a friendlier life!