The romantic story of how Cleopatra and her lover killed themselves to be together in the middle of the Roman war is beloved by many. They have seen these stories retold in countless books and plays. But how much do you know about Cleopatra? Do you know the intrigue, the power struggle, and the many different faces of Cleopatra throughout her short life? This guidebook is going to give you all the information that you need to learn about how great of a life Cleopatra lived while being the last Queen of Egypt.
In this book, you will learn about all the different facets of Cleopatra’s life. Some of the things that you will learn include:
• How Cleopatra spent her early years and where her name came from.
• The race debate concerning Cleopatra
• How she came to power and fought off those around her to succeed
• Cleopatra as the queen—how she made a huge difference in Egypt
• Cleopatra’s personal relationships including those with Julius Caesar and Mark Antony
• The four children of Cleopatra and the impact that they made in history
• Cleopatra’s impact on the Roman War
• The theories of how Cleopatra died
• A quick timeline of all the events that happened with Cleopatra’s short life.
• The different portrayals that you can find concerning Cleopatra including paintings and literature.
• The legacy that Cleopatra left behind.
• What happened to Egypt when Cleopatra died
There is so much that happened in just a few years for Cleopatra. She was a strong woman in a man-ruled world stage. She made a huge impact on the world and was able to keep Egypt free like no other ruler could.