Author: Krissy Falzon
Are you a compulsive shopper?
Do you run to the store to pick up something but come home with bags of stuff?
Are you accumulating clutter because you can’t stop shopping?
101 Ways to Stop Shopping and Start Saving will make you think twice before you decide to walk into the next store.
Get 101 ideas including how to:
- Resist the temptation to shop and spend money
- Put “retail therapy” in perspective
- Understand the importance of a budget
- Get motivated to pay down debt and start saving
- Track spending with included Cash Record Sheets
Take the first step to help yourself curb the urge to shop and follow the tips outlined in this fun and easy to read book!
Get your Kindle copy now!